Since 2000, American Driver Group has specialized in Dealer Owned Warranty Companies (DOWC’s), and Reinsurance programs, helping dealerships maximize their overall profitability. What make’s us unique is our custom wealth-building programs created specifically to reach your goals. Our partners provide high-quality products such as service contracts, Pre-paid maintenance, tire and wheel road hazard, Gap, credit insurance, windshield protection, and paint & fabric protection. F&I training and development are designed to positively impact your profits and to exceed expectations.
American Driver Group (ADG) – Our priority is to drive your profits.
~ David Hammer, President
Dave Hammer is an industry veteran with proven strategic and innovative skills and an impressive track record in major account sales and sales management. Dave is focused on achieving long-term Dealership goals by training, motivating, and coordinating sales teams. His expertise in directing and leading direct and indirect sales-distribution models encompasses a diverse and unique management style obtained through positions of continually increasing responsibility. Skills include:
- Motivational & Leadership
- Sales Force Development
- Sales & Product Training
- New Business Development
- Account Management
- Territory Management
- Finance & Insurance (F&I)
- Creative and Entrepreneurial
Dave is a senior sales executive with over 28 years in the automobile aftermarket industry. Specific areas of expertise is in dealer DOWC’s and reinsurance programs and products. Dave has extensive product and industry knowledge coupled with creative ideas for product applications and solid history of sales success -- and a proven ability to develop sales potential in new market areas. Strong analytical and planning skills, combined with the ability to coordinate the efforts of many to meet organizational goals. Exceptional communicator with a consultative sales style, polished negotiating skills, strong problem-solving skills and a client focused attitude. Productive and efficient work habits without supervision. Self-motivated with high energy. Actively seek out opportunities, develop focus, and provide comprehensive business solutions.
- Over 28 Years of Reinsurance, DOWC’s Expertise and Formation
- Development and Strategic Management
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Market and Competitive Analysis
- Product Development
- Account Acquisition and Retention
- Staff Development
- Regulatory Compliance
- Contract Negotiations
- Policy Formation
- Budgeting/ Profit and Loss
- Acquisition Integration
- Risk Management
- Hold Life/Health, P&C Insurance Licenses in various States
- Seasoned Road Warrior
- History: Dave Hammer, President of American Driver Group (ADG), has been in the automotive and power sports insurance industry for 28 years. During that time he has been working in the F&I products, dealer owned warranty companies (DOWCs), reinsurance and development field. He has worked for Western Diversified and Pat Ryan & Associates, both were top two automotive F&I and reinsurance companies in the US during his tenure. He has lived and worked in some of the largest markets in the country including Chicago, Milwaukee, Baltimore and Washington D.C. He has owned this agency, American Driver Group, since 2001. He is an agent for some of the industries’ largest insurance, reinsurance, and dealer owned warranty companies in the country. With his experience and success, his mission continues to be providing the best value and most comprehensive products to franchise and independent automotive dealers in the country. Since owning ADG, he’s expanded product offerings to include Harley Davidson and Power Sports dealers, most recently adding Marine and Recreational Vehicles (RVs) to the list.