With Protective Asset Protection’s FPC Premium Marine Protection you can offer your customers true peace of mind knowing their watercraft purchase is covered against some of the most costly repair expenses, and you can rest easy knowing it’s administered by an industry leader that has been serving marine customers since 1978.
Our Marine Products Include:
- Gasoline Coverage - Coverage available for the following engine types:
- Stern Drive
- Personal Watercraft
- Accessory Package Coverage - These plans offer coverage tailored to the specific needs of your watercraft:
- Bass, Trophy, and Cruiser fishing.
- Ski Boat, Pontoon boat, and Runabout boats.
- Additional Benefits - All Engine and Accessory Package Coverage includes the following additional benefits in conjunction with a covered repair:
- Towing: Up to $300 per occurrence.
- Hoist/Lift Out: Up to $300 per occurrence.
- Pick-Up and Delivery: Up to $150 per occurrence.
- Dockside Assistance: Up to $150 per occurrence.
- Sea Trial Labor Allowance: Up to $100 per occurrence.
- Travel Expenses: Up to $150 per day for 3 days.
- Blocking: Up to $250 per occurrence.
- Tear Down/Accessory Access: Up to $500 per occurrence.
(Certain additional benefits may not be available in some states due to state law restrictions. See contract for exact terms, coverage and exclusions.)
- 90-Day Marine Limited Warranty Program - Offering Protective’s limited warranty program on eligible watercraft is a great way for dealers to differentiate their dealership from competitors, close more sales and keep customers satisfied.
Marine Limited Warranty Coverage Overview
- 90-day term.
- The covered components, exclusions and limits of liability are identical to FPC. Premium Marine Protection Engine Coverage.
- No deductible.
- Coverage includes the following components: Engine, Electrical, Fuel Delivery, Filters, Fluids, Lubricants, Taxes, Lower Unit, Oil Injection System, Jet Drive, Ignition, Multi-Function Instrumentation (manufacturer or seller installed only), Power Trim and/or Tilt, Manual Steering (main station only, excluding cables), Hydraulic Steering (main station only, excluding cables), Controls (main station only), Transmission, V-Drive, Stern Drive Upper Housing, Stern Drive Lower Unit, Transom Assembly.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP): Protective’s Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) enhances customer satisfaction and maximizes your F&I profit by closing the financial gap when total-loss insurance payouts leave your customers stranded with an additional loan balance.
Protective GAP benefits:
- Payable in the event of a total loss.
- Covers the difference, in most cases, between the scheduled loan pay-off amount and the asset’s actual cash value net of refunds.
- Covers customer’s primary insurance deductible up to $1,000 (where state allowed).
- Optional Tire & Wheel Coverage - The optional tire and wheel protection program covers unexpected costs caused by road hazards such as potholes, nails and metal debris. Coverage includes both the tow vehicle and the towed vehicle.
Program highlights include:
- Reimbursement for tire and wheel/rim repair or replacement if caused by a road hazard.
- Up to 8 year term options.
- Tire replacement.
- Benefit extended to the tow vehicle while the tow vehicle is in the process of towing the boat trailer.
- No deductible
(Tire & Wheel Coverage is not available in all states due to state law restrictions. See contract for coverage details.)