American Driver Group (ADG) is a customer centric company aimed at providing training direct to your teams. Our in-store training is scheduled with the F&I department with follow-up one-on-one training to ensure each F&I manager is armed with the product knowledge, conversation transitions and needs-based talking points to maximize products sold AND profit per unit. The following is a guideline for our in-store training sessions:
- Product Installation: Each department within the dealership is fully instructed on the benefits, advantages and procedures of all products installed.
- The F&I Department is provided comparisons against previous programs, coverage benefits and basic sales strategies.
- The Office Staff is provided complete instruction on remittance/payment procedures for each product installed, use of the automated hotline for cancel requests and quotes, and retrieving all relevant statements from the Internet.
- The Officers of the Dealer Owned Warranty Company (DOWC) are provided instruction on retrieving and interpreting the financial statements, both current and historical, of the DOWC.
- The Service Department is provided with detailed instruction on programs and coverage installed, filing claims, using the automated claim hotline, authorization numbers, the use of inspectors and payment procedures.
- Power Sports Dealers: Our Power Sports Training program is designed for dealership personnel who wish to better understand what it takes to succeed in F&I.
- Standard Training:
- Menu selling
- Closing skills
- Regulatory compliance guidlines
- Product knowledge
- Objection handling
- Custom Training:
- Selling styles
- Customer interviewing
- Closing techniques
- Regulatory compliance guidelines
- Product education